Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year!! The new PTO board is excited to get the year started! We had an awsome turn out to the first meeting and thank all the parents for their participation!
Watch for a couple new things this year!! We are implementing PTO representatives for each classroom in the hopes of keeping the whole school more involved! We will also be sending home information for a “no hassle fundraiser” opportunity (flyer will come home soon!).
Other fundraisers for the year are as follows:
– Chip Shoppe Catalog Fundraiser – 9/30 – 10/14 (Delivery in Early November)
– Market Day – Monthly, as well as the annual pie sale in October
– Book Fair – During Fall Conference Week (provided $7000 of books to the school last year!)
– Square 1 Art – typically in late winter
– Flower Sale – April/May
– Spirit wear – Necklaces, bracelets and select sizes of t-shirts and sweatshirts are available for immediate purchase (contact a board member). There are also a wide variety of options at My Locker.com –
– Box tops, My Coke rewards, and Campbells labels – watch for contests or drop off at the school!
As always – if you would like to help out, we would LOVE your help!! We need help with the Chip Shoppe, a Chair for the Big Blast/Carnival (will be help in February or March), and at least 2 additional chairs for the Book Fair.