1. Go to the Wisconsin Virtual School for a listing of courses. If the course is offered at Sheboygan Falls High School, the district will not pay for that course. You may choose to pay for the course at $275 per course. If the course is not offered at SFHS, you must follow the procedure below in order for the district to pay for the course.
2. Complete this application: WVS OE
3. Follow deadlines. March 1 of the prior year for first semester & October 1 for second semester.
4. Hand in the application on to your school counselor by the dates stated above.
5. If the Sheboygan Falls School District pays for the course and you fail that course, you are required to pay the $275 fee for the course. This fee will be a part of your senior obligations.